Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/28: (OHGI) (RALY) (SGNL) Higher; (TLYS) (NBS) (DCTH) Lower
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Jefferies Highlights 20 Specialty Pharma Targets as M&A Frenzy Continues (VRX) (ZTS) (MNK) (JAZZ) (KYTH) (BDSI) (more...)
Martin Marietta Materials Inc. (NYSE: MLM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $395.47 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Expectations
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Maintains FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!