Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Cree, Inc. (CREE) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Q2 Guidance Falls Short
Martin Marietta Materials Inc. (NYSE: MLM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $395.47 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. to Broadcast Third Quarter Conference Call Live on the Internet
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Renasant Corporation (RNST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!