Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Takeda Lose Bid to Overturn $9B Actos Award
Martin Marietta Materials Inc. (NYSE: MLM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $395.47 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Exa (EXA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3, FY14 Revs
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Reports Q2 EPS of 5c, Offers FY14 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!