Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Reports Q3 EPS of $2.49
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) reported Q3 EPS of $2.49, versus $1.74 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion, versus $1.01 billion reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- TAL International (TAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 Revs Above the Street
- MGIC Investment (MTG) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!