Marshall & Ilsley (MI) Reports Q4 Loss of 25c
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Marshall & Ilsley (NYSE: MI) reported Q4 loss of $0.25, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.24).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rock-Tenn Co. (RKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Endocyte, Inc. (ECYT) Gains Following Clinical Update, Q2 Earnings
- SM Energy (SM) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!