Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.83 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercer’s Latest Quality of Living Survey Finds San Francisco is the Top-Ranked City in the United States
- Perficient (PRFT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (HILL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!