Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.83 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Alphabet and Amazon wind up stellar quarter for big tech
- Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!