Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.83 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Spirit Aerosystems (SPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c; Brings FY14 EPS Outlook In-Line with Consensus
- Exelis, Inc. (XLS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!