Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.83 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) to Acquire WYO Insurer Service Provider, Torrent Technologies
- Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Updates Guidance
- Marsh and McLennan Agency CEO David Eslick Named Secretary of Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!