Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.83 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEO-to-Employee Pay Ratios Lower Than Expected, New Mercer Survey Finds
- New Fiduciary Solution Designed to Help Companies and Employees Achieve Better Retirement Outcomes
- Full Circle Capital (FULL) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.01/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!