Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide (NYSE: VAC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.96, $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $407 million versus the consensus estimate of $446.83 million.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide sees FY2016 EPS of $4.55-$4.65, versus prior guidance of $4.43-$4.70 and the consensus of $4.59.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!