Marriott Int'l (MAR) Shy of Q1 Views
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Exelis (XLS) to Spin Mission Systems Unit into Independent Company
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
- athenahealth (ATHN) Guides FY14 EPS, Revs Below Expectations
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.26, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.87 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Castle Hotel Opens Its Doors As The Newest Autograph Collection Property
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Leidos Holdings (LDOS) Posts Q3 Loss of 11c/Share; Cuts Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!