Marriott (MAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marriott (NASDAQ: MAR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.15 billion.
Third quarter worldwide incentive management fees increased 19 percent to $81 million, primarily due to $4 million related to the eight days of Starwood's results in the quarter, higher RevPAR and house profit margins, as well as increased international distribution, partially offset by $2 million of unfavorable foreign exchange.
Marriott sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.80-$0.85, versus the consensus of $0.88.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marriott (MAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!