Marriott (MAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marriott (NASDAQ: MAR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.15 billion.
Third quarter worldwide incentive management fees increased 19 percent to $81 million, primarily due to $4 million related to the eight days of Starwood's results in the quarter, higher RevPAR and house profit margins, as well as increased international distribution, partially offset by $2 million of unfavorable foreign exchange.
Marriott sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.80-$0.85, versus the consensus of $0.88.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marriott (MAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!