Marriott (MAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Marriott (NASDAQ: MAR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.15 billion.
Third quarter worldwide incentive management fees increased 19 percent to $81 million, primarily due to $4 million related to the eight days of Starwood's results in the quarter, higher RevPAR and house profit margins, as well as increased international distribution, partially offset by $2 million of unfavorable foreign exchange.
Marriott sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.80-$0.85, versus the consensus of $0.88.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marriott (MAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!