MarineMax (HZO) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MarineMax (NYSE: HZO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.18, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $227 million versus the consensus estimate of $220.91 million.
MarineMax sees FY2017 EPS of $1.04-$1.14, versus the consensus of $1.28.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MarineMax (HZO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!