Marchex (MCHX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Marchex (NASDAQ: MCHX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.97 million.
The following forward-looking statements reflect Marchex's expectations as of August 9, 2016.
Total Call-Driven financial guidance for the Third Quarter ending September 30, 2016
|Call-Driven Revenue1||$30 million or more|
|Call-Driven Adjusted OIBA2||a loss of ($2) million to a loss of ($4) million|
|Call-Driven Adjusted EBITDA2||a loss of ($1) million to a loss of ($3) million|
We are providing annual guidance on Call-Driven revenue which includes anticipated contributions by YP due to increased visibility in the remaining year outlook from this customer. We anticipate Enterprise Revenue for the full year will be lower than our previously stated annual guidance, primarily due to increasing variability in marketing budgets from a small number of our largest enterprise customers.
Total Call-Driven financial guidance for the year ending December 31, 2016
|Call-Driven Revenue1||$128 million or more|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marchex (MCHX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!