Marchex (MCHX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marchex (NASDAQ: MCHX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.97 million.
The following forward-looking statements reflect Marchex's expectations as of August 9, 2016.
Total Call-Driven financial guidance for the Third Quarter ending September 30, 2016
|Call-Driven Revenue1||$30 million or more|
|Call-Driven Adjusted OIBA2||a loss of ($2) million to a loss of ($4) million|
|Call-Driven Adjusted EBITDA2||a loss of ($1) million to a loss of ($3) million|
We are providing annual guidance on Call-Driven revenue which includes anticipated contributions by YP due to increased visibility in the remaining year outlook from this customer. We anticipate Enterprise Revenue for the full year will be lower than our previously stated annual guidance, primarily due to increasing variability in marketing budgets from a small number of our largest enterprise customers.
Total Call-Driven financial guidance for the year ending December 31, 2016
|Call-Driven Revenue1||$128 million or more|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marchex (MCHX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!