Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q3 Views; Reports EPS of $3.16
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Discusses Bull, Bear and His View on Apple (AAPL) Following Romp
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q3 EPS of $3.16, $0.58 better than the analyst estimate of $2.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $19.92 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Lifts FY Guidance
- Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Boosts Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!