Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q3 Views; Reports EPS of $3.16
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q3 EPS of $3.16, $0.58 better than the analyst estimate of $2.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $19.92 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Pacific Properties Inc. announces the results for the three months ended November 30, 2016
- First Horizon National (FHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!