Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q3 Views; Reports EPS of $3.16
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- GM (GM) Sells Entire PSA Peugeot Citroen Stake
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q3 EPS of $3.16, $0.58 better than the analyst estimate of $2.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $19.92 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN) Posts Q4 Loss of 2c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!