Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q3 Views; Reports EPS of $3.16
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q3 EPS of $3.16, $0.58 better than the analyst estimate of $2.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $19.92 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mentor Graphics (MENT) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides Q2 Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!