Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q3 Views; Reports EPS of $3.16
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Wall St. dips as September rate hike back on the table
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q3 EPS of $3.16, $0.58 better than the analyst estimate of $2.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $19.92 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Overweight
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- UPDATE: Aeropostale (ARO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Down 8%, Offers Q3 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!