Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Misses Q1 EPS Views
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, $0.38 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.26 billion.
Segment EBITDA was $800 million, from $1.504 billion in the same period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marathon Petroleum (MPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q3 EPS by 27c
- MSCI, Inc. (MSCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Reaffirms Guidance
- UPDATE: Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c; Issues Strong FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!