Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Misses Q1 EPS Views
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, $0.38 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.26 billion.
Segment EBITDA was $800 million, from $1.504 billion in the same period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marathon Petroleum (MPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WGL Holdings (WGL) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Raises Dividend
- USG Corp. (USG) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Mobile Mini (MINI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!