Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Misses Q1 EPS Views
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Oil prices ease from seven-month high to below $49
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, $0.38 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.26 billion.
Segment EBITDA was $800 million, from $1.504 billion in the same period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marathon Petroleum (MPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Comps Rose 3.0%; FY16 EPS Outlook Raised
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Sinovac Biotech (SVA) Swings to Q1 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!