Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Misses Q1 EPS Views
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, $0.38 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.26 billion.
Segment EBITDA was $800 million, from $1.504 billion in the same period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marathon Petroleum (MPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.19
- Cardtronics (CATM) Completes Columbus Data Services Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!