Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Misses Q1 EPS Views
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/31: (GBSN) (RADA) (SMTX) Higher; (BDR) (GV) (EGY) Lower
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, $0.38 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.26 billion.
Segment EBITDA was $800 million, from $1.504 billion in the same period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marathon Petroleum (MPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's (CONN) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 3/31: (CHTR) (CBG)/(JCI) (ENH)/(MRH) (MWV)/(IP)
- General Steel Holdings (GSI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!