ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.87, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.99 billion.
ManpowerGroup sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.65-$1.73, versus the consensus of $1.64.
Jonas Prising, ManpowerGroup Chairman & CEO, said, "We executed well in the third quarter despite continued soft and uneven market conditions globally. This slow growth environment results in our services and solutions becoming increasingly more attractive to companies that need operational and strategic flexibility. We have seen this translate into continued strong growth in our permanent recruitment and market leading workforce solutions offerings. As we look to the fourth quarter we are well placed to seize further opportunities across all our brands.
"We are anticipating the fourth quarter of 2016 diluted net earnings per share to be in the range of $1.65 to $1.73, which includes an estimated unfavorable currency impact of 2 cents," Prising stated.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ManpowerGroup (MAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!