ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.87, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.99 billion.
ManpowerGroup sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.65-$1.73, versus the consensus of $1.64.
Jonas Prising, ManpowerGroup Chairman & CEO, said, "We executed well in the third quarter despite continued soft and uneven market conditions globally. This slow growth environment results in our services and solutions becoming increasingly more attractive to companies that need operational and strategic flexibility. We have seen this translate into continued strong growth in our permanent recruitment and market leading workforce solutions offerings. As we look to the fourth quarter we are well placed to seize further opportunities across all our brands.
"We are anticipating the fourth quarter of 2016 diluted net earnings per share to be in the range of $1.65 to $1.73, which includes an estimated unfavorable currency impact of 2 cents," Prising stated.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ManpowerGroup (MAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!