ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.87, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.99 billion.
ManpowerGroup sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.65-$1.73, versus the consensus of $1.64.
Jonas Prising, ManpowerGroup Chairman & CEO, said, "We executed well in the third quarter despite continued soft and uneven market conditions globally. This slow growth environment results in our services and solutions becoming increasingly more attractive to companies that need operational and strategic flexibility. We have seen this translate into continued strong growth in our permanent recruitment and market leading workforce solutions offerings. As we look to the fourth quarter we are well placed to seize further opportunities across all our brands.
"We are anticipating the fourth quarter of 2016 diluted net earnings per share to be in the range of $1.65 to $1.73, which includes an estimated unfavorable currency impact of 2 cents," Prising stated.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ManpowerGroup (MAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!