Mannatech Inc. (MTEX) Reports Q4 Loss of 10c
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/4: (KBIO) (QKLS) (CFI) Higher; (VNCE) (ACI) (STXS) Lower
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Wall St. drops as jobs data leaves Fed-watchers hanging
Mannatech Inc. (NASDAQ: MTEX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mannatech’s Executive Promotions to Fuel Company Momentum
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!