Mannatech Inc. (MTEX) Reports Q4 Loss of 10c
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Nokia (NOK) Reports Improved Q2 EPS of EUR0.09
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Adds $6B to Buyback Plan
Mannatech Inc. (NASDAQ: MTEX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kamada (KMDA) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 6c
- Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) Misses Q2 AFFO by 3c; Trims FY15 Outlook
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Sets IPO Price at $14-$16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!