MannKind (MNKD) Posts Q3 EPS of 26c, Topping Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $2 million.
Cash and cash equivalents at September 30, 2016 were $35.5 million, compared to $59.1 million at December 31, 2015. Currently, $30.1 million remains available for borrowing under the amended loan arrangement with The Mann Group along with $50.0 million available under the at-the-market facility.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MannKind (MNKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wal-Mart (WMT) PT Lowered to $70 at Morgan Stanley, Says Food Price Deflation Is A Wildcard, Concerned Over Slowdown In Site Visitations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!