MannKind (MNKD) Posts Q3 EPS of 26c, Topping Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $2 million.
Cash and cash equivalents at September 30, 2016 were $35.5 million, compared to $59.1 million at December 31, 2015. Currently, $30.1 million remains available for borrowing under the amended loan arrangement with The Mann Group along with $50.0 million available under the at-the-market facility.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MannKind (MNKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!