MannKind (MNKD) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
Cash and cash equivalents at June 30, 2016 were $63.7 million, compared to $27.7 million at March 31, 2016. In May 2016, the Company received net proceeds of $47.4 million upon completion of a registered direct public offering, $9.2 million from Sanofi for the sale of insulin inventory in connection with a contractual obligation upon termination of the Sanofi License Agreement, and $0.7 million from Connecticut as a Research & Development tax credit. Currently, $30.1 million remains available for borrowing under the amended loan arrangement with The Mann Group along with $50.0 million available under the ATM facility.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MannKind (MNKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Emclaire Financial (EMCF) Posts Lighter Q3 Profit
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!