Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Trims FY16 Organic Sales Growth Outlook
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Manitowoc Foodservice (NYSE: MFS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $384 million versus the consensus estimate of $425.3 million.
Manitowoc Foodservice updated the following FY16 guidance items:
- Organic net sales growth: 0 percent to up 2 percent compared to 2015 organic net sales (previous range was up between 1 and 3 percent);
- Interest expense: now between $84 and $86 million (previous range was between $82 and $86 million);
- Capital expenditures: now between $16 and $20 million (previous range was between $23 and $27 million); and
- Debt reduction: now between $100 and $120 million (previous range was between $120 and $140 million).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!