Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Trims FY16 Organic Sales Growth Outlook
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manitowoc Foodservice (NYSE: MFS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $384 million versus the consensus estimate of $425.3 million.
Manitowoc Foodservice updated the following FY16 guidance items:
- Organic net sales growth: 0 percent to up 2 percent compared to 2015 organic net sales (previous range was up between 1 and 3 percent);
- Interest expense: now between $84 and $86 million (previous range was between $82 and $86 million);
- Capital expenditures: now between $16 and $20 million (previous range was between $23 and $27 million); and
- Debt reduction: now between $100 and $120 million (previous range was between $120 and $140 million).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manitowoc Foodservice (MFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!