Manitowoc (MTW) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers FY16 Guidance
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $457.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $463.98 million.
For the full-year 2016, Manitowoc expects:
- Revenue – down approximately 10% to 12%;
- Adjusted operating income margins – approximately 1% to 2%;
- Depreciation – between $45 and $50 million;
- Amortization expense – between $3 and $4 million; and,
- Capital expenditures – approximately $45 to $50 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manitowoc (MTW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!