Manitowoc (MTW) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers FY16 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $457.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $463.98 million.
For the full-year 2016, Manitowoc expects:
- Revenue – down approximately 10% to 12%;
- Adjusted operating income margins – approximately 1% to 2%;
- Depreciation – between $45 and $50 million;
- Amortization expense – between $3 and $4 million; and,
- Capital expenditures – approximately $45 to $50 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manitowoc (MTW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!