Manitowoc (MTW) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $349.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $346.47 million.
Fourth-Quarter 2016 Guidance:
- Revenue – down approximately 25% to 30% year-over-year;
- Margin on non-GAAP adjusted operating loss(1) – approximately (4)% to (6)%;
- Depreciation – approximately $11 million;
- Amortization of intangibles – approximately $1 million; and
- Capital expenditures – approximately $10 to $15 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manitowoc (MTW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance