Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Higher, Revs Lower
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.15 million.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $1.82-$1.84, versus prior guidance of $1.78-$1.81 and the consensus of $1.79. Manhattan Associates, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $603-609 million, versus prior guidance of $615-620 million and the consensus of $615.98 million.
“We delivered another good quarter of financial performance growing our business with solid customer activity and competitive win rates,” said Eddie Capel, Manhattan Associates President and CEO. “We remain focused on serving our customers and investing in omni-channel, retail store and distribution management innovation to extend our market leadership. Demand for our solutions continues to be solid and we are making excellent progress with our innovation road map. Our outlook for the balance of 2016 and beyond is quite positive.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthSouth (HLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; CEO Grinney to Retire
- CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!