Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Higher, Revs Lower
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.15 million.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $1.82-$1.84, versus prior guidance of $1.78-$1.81 and the consensus of $1.79. Manhattan Associates, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $603-609 million, versus prior guidance of $615-620 million and the consensus of $615.98 million.
“We delivered another good quarter of financial performance growing our business with solid customer activity and competitive win rates,” said Eddie Capel, Manhattan Associates President and CEO. “We remain focused on serving our customers and investing in omni-channel, retail store and distribution management innovation to extend our market leadership. Demand for our solutions continues to be solid and we are making excellent progress with our innovation road map. Our outlook for the balance of 2016 and beyond is quite positive.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!