Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Higher, Revs Lower
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.15 million.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $1.82-$1.84, versus prior guidance of $1.78-$1.81 and the consensus of $1.79. Manhattan Associates, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $603-609 million, versus prior guidance of $615-620 million and the consensus of $615.98 million.
“We delivered another good quarter of financial performance growing our business with solid customer activity and competitive win rates,” said Eddie Capel, Manhattan Associates President and CEO. “We remain focused on serving our customers and investing in omni-channel, retail store and distribution management innovation to extend our market leadership. Demand for our solutions continues to be solid and we are making excellent progress with our innovation road map. Our outlook for the balance of 2016 and beyond is quite positive.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- ASB Bancorp (ASBB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.48
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!