Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Higher, Revs Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.15 million.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $1.82-$1.84, versus prior guidance of $1.78-$1.81 and the consensus of $1.79. Manhattan Associates, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $603-609 million, versus prior guidance of $615-620 million and the consensus of $615.98 million.
“We delivered another good quarter of financial performance growing our business with solid customer activity and competitive win rates,” said Eddie Capel, Manhattan Associates President and CEO. “We remain focused on serving our customers and investing in omni-channel, retail store and distribution management innovation to extend our market leadership. Demand for our solutions continues to be solid and we are making excellent progress with our innovation road map. Our outlook for the balance of 2016 and beyond is quite positive.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!