Malibu Boats (MBUU) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Malibu Boats (NASDAQ: MBUU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.09 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Malibu Boats (MBUU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
- CSX profit dips but meets Wall Street expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!