MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.61), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.66). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.67 million.
Fiscal Year 2016-17 Business Outlook
At this time, we will not be sharing a consolidated view of our net revenue growth outlook, since the proposed transaction with the ibibo Group has not been completed. Please note that our prior guidance is no longer relevant and we expect to resume providing guidance after the proposed transaction with the ibibo Group is completed.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!