MakeMusic Inc. (MMUS) Posts EPS Loss of 4c
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/06: (CALA) (LTM) (AAPL) Higher; (SSH) (CKP) (CNAT) Lower (more...)
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
MakeMusic Inc. (NASDAQ: MMUS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.02) last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.99 million, versus $4 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca plc (AZN) Updates Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Tribune Media (TRCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c
- Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!