MakeMusic Inc. (MMUS) Posts EPS Loss of 4c
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Wall St higher ahead of Fed meeting
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
MakeMusic Inc. (NASDAQ: MMUS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.02) last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.99 million, versus $4 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDK Global (CDK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues FY16 Outlook
- ADT Corp. (ADT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS of 49c
- Exelon Corp. (EXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Updates FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!