MakeMusic Inc. (MMUS) Posts EPS Loss of 4c
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
MakeMusic Inc. (NASDAQ: MMUS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.02) last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.99 million, versus $4 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Boosts FY EPS Guidance
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Reaffirms FY15 Outlook
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Comps Rose 8.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!