MakeMusic Inc. (MMUS) Posts EPS Loss of 4c
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
MakeMusic Inc. (NASDAQ: MMUS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.02) last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.99 million, versus $4 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Woodward (WWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Tightens FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!