Main Street Capital Corporation (MAIN) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Main Street Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: MAIN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Systems (CKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 Below the Street
- Saul Centers (BFS) Misses Q4 FFO by 10c
- PFSweb (PFSW) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!