Main Street Capital Corporation (MAIN) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Cuts Board Size; Will Review Options for Oil and Gas Business
Main Street Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: MAIN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY15 FX-Neutral EPS Growth Outlook
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- The Container Store Group (TCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Maintains FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!