Main Street Capital Corporation (MAIN) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
- Tax Inversion Names Sink as Obama Administration Gets Tough (ABBV) (SHPG) (AZN)
Main Street Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: MAIN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34.
You May Also Be Interested In
- USA Technologies, Inc. (USAT) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Guides FY15 Revs
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!