Magna Int'l (MGA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Magna Int'l (NYSE: MGA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.29, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.85 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.57 billion.
Magna Int'l sees FY2016 revenue of $35.8-37.0 billion, versus the consensus of $36.2 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Magna Int'l (MGA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c