Magna Int'l (MGA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Magna Int'l (NYSE: MGA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.29, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.85 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.57 billion.
Magna Int'l sees FY2016 revenue of $35.8-37.0 billion, versus the consensus of $36.2 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Magna Int'l (MGA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!