Magna Int'l (MGA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Magna Int'l (NYSE: MGA) reported Q2 EPS of $1.41, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.44 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.24 billion.
UPDATED 2016 OUTLOOK
Light Vehicle Production (Units)
$19.4 - $20.0 billion
$8.8 - $9.2 billion
$2.1 - $2.3 billion
Rest of World
$0.3 - $0.4 billion
Total Production Sales
$30.6 - $31.9 billion
Complete Vehicle Assembly Sales
$2.0 - $2.3 billion
$35.5 - $37.2 billion
Interest Expense, net
Approximately $90 million
$1.8 - $2.0 billion
Excluding other expense, net
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Magna Int'l (MGA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!