Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Above the Street
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE: CLI) reported Q3 FFO of $0.60, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.52 million versus the consensus estimate of $157.45 million.
Mack-Cali Realty sees FY2016 FFO of $2.14-$2.16, versus the consensus of $2.11.
Mack-Cali Realty sees FY2017 FFO of $2.25-$2.40, versus the consensus of $2.22.
Michael J. DeMarco, president, commented "We continue to successfully execute against our strategic initiatives making meaningful strides across all aspects of the enterprise including improvements in our operations, portfolio composition and capital structure. The progress completed to date gives us the confidence to introduce preliminary 2017 guidance that would again represent meaningful year-over-year growth. While we have made great progress, there are many additional opportunities to extract value. Our singular focus is to position Mack-Cali for improved cash flow and growth over the long term."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!