Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Above the Street
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE: CLI) reported Q3 FFO of $0.60, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.52 million versus the consensus estimate of $157.45 million.
Mack-Cali Realty sees FY2016 FFO of $2.14-$2.16, versus the consensus of $2.11.
Mack-Cali Realty sees FY2017 FFO of $2.25-$2.40, versus the consensus of $2.22.
Michael J. DeMarco, president, commented "We continue to successfully execute against our strategic initiatives making meaningful strides across all aspects of the enterprise including improvements in our operations, portfolio composition and capital structure. The progress completed to date gives us the confidence to introduce preliminary 2017 guidance that would again represent meaningful year-over-year growth. While we have made great progress, there are many additional opportunities to extract value. Our singular focus is to position Mack-Cali for improved cash flow and growth over the long term."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!