Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Above the Street
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE: CLI) reported Q3 FFO of $0.60, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.52 million versus the consensus estimate of $157.45 million.
Mack-Cali Realty sees FY2016 FFO of $2.14-$2.16, versus the consensus of $2.11.
Mack-Cali Realty sees FY2017 FFO of $2.25-$2.40, versus the consensus of $2.22.
Michael J. DeMarco, president, commented "We continue to successfully execute against our strategic initiatives making meaningful strides across all aspects of the enterprise including improvements in our operations, portfolio composition and capital structure. The progress completed to date gives us the confidence to introduce preliminary 2017 guidance that would again represent meaningful year-over-year growth. While we have made great progress, there are many additional opportunities to extract value. Our singular focus is to position Mack-Cali for improved cash flow and growth over the long term."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!