MYR Group (MYRG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MYR Group (NASDAQ: MYRG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $275.13 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MYR Group (MYRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c