MSG Networks Inc. (MSGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MSG Networks Inc. (NYSE: MSGN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.54, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $152.32 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MSG Networks Inc. (MSGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!