MSG Networks Inc. (MSGN) Posts Q4 EPS of 57c
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MSG Networks Inc. (NYSE: MSGN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.57, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $160.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $159.73 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MSG Networks Inc. (MSGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Philips N.V. (PHG) Reports Q3 EPS of EUR0.40
- Dorman Products (DORM) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!