MKS Instruments (MKSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
MKS Instruments Inc. (Nasda: MKSI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $230.63 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKS Demonstrates Controls Workbench Software at Semicon West
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.08
- Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) Reports In-Line Q4 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!