MKS Instruments (MKSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/4: (KBIO) (QKLS) (CFI) Higher; (VNCE) (ACI) (STXS) Lower
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Wall St. drops as jobs data leaves Fed-watchers hanging
MKS Instruments Inc. (Nasda: MKSI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $230.63 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Guides Q4 Below Street
- Esterline Technologies (ESL) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c, FY Guidance Falls Short
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!