MKS Instruments (MKSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
MKS Instruments Inc. (Nasda: MKSI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $230.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Reports Q2 EPS of 5c, Offers FY14 Guidance
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!