MKS Instruments (MKSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
MKS Instruments Inc. (Nasda: MKSI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $230.63 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKS Instruments to Present at the BofA - Merrill Lynch Smid Cap Conference
- 51job, Inc. (JOBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides Q1 In-Line
- Demand Media (DMD) Tops Q4 EPS by 35c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!