MKS Instruments (MKSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
MKS Instruments Inc. (Nasda: MKSI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $230.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- Philip Morris International, Inc. (PM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Baxter International, Inc. (BAX) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Issues Mixed Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!