M/I Homes (MHO) Posts Q3 Los of 11c, Narrower than Views
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) reports Q3 lossof $0.11, 11 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter was $135.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $145.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Announces Delay of 2015 Annual Report
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!