M/I Homes (MHO) Posts Q3 Los of 11c, Narrower than Views
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) reports Q3 lossof $0.11, 11 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter was $135.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $145.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Affirms Ratins on M/I Homes (MHO) Ahead of $350M Unsecured Note Offering
- Pitney-Bowes (PBI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Lifts Outlook Slightly
- M/I Homes, Inc. Announces Cash Tender Offer for 8.625% Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!