M/I Homes (MHO) Posts Q3 Los of 11c, Narrower than Views
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) reports Q3 lossof $0.11, 11 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter was $135.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $145.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Issues Solid Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!