M/I Homes (MHO) Posts Q3 Los of 11c, Narrower than Views
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) reports Q3 lossof $0.11, 11 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter was $135.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $145.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Says Meeting with CMS Related to Argus II Didn't Result in Revision of Final Rule
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Net Element (NETE) Shareholder Rakishev's Amended Option Now Fully Exercisable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!