M/I Homes (MHO) Posts Q3 Los of 11c, Narrower than Views
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) reports Q3 lossof $0.11, 11 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter was $135.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $145.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- BlackRock (BLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Raises Dividend, Buyback
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.96, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!