MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Posts Wider Q2 Loss
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.29), versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 , versus $14 thousand reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MGT Capital Investments (MGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!