MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Revs Strong
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MGM Growth Properties (NYSE: MGP) reported Q3 adjusted FFO of $0.48, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $172.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MGM Growth Properties (MGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- KBW Announces Index Rebalancing for Fourth-Quarter 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!