MGIC Investment Corp. (MTG) Posts Wider than Expected Q3 Loss
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE: MTG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.82), $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.60). Revenue for the quarter came in at $337.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $335.99 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Affirms Genorth (GNW) at 'Buy'; Regulators Said to Support Unstacking Transaction
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Reaffirms FY16 Outlook, Offers Commentary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!