MGIC Investment Corp. (MTG) Posts Wider than Expected Q3 Loss
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE: MTG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.82), $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.60). Revenue for the quarter came in at $337.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $335.99 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGIC Investment (MTG) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!