MGIC Investment Corp. (MTG) Posts Wider than Expected Q3 Loss
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE: MTG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.82), $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.60). Revenue for the quarter came in at $337.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $335.99 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Paragon Shipping Inc. (PRGN) Posts Q2 Loss of 23c/Share; Updates on Financing
- Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.12
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!