MGC Diagnostics (MGCD) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.06
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MGC Diagnostics (NASDAQ: MGCD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.80 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MGC Diagnostics (MGCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!