MFA Financial (MFA) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) reported Q1 core EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruby Tuesday (RT) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Reaffirms FY16 Guidance
- RPM International (RPM) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Trims FY15 Outlook
- China Xiniya Fashion Limited (XNY) Swings to Q2 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!