MFA Financial (MFA) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) reported Q1 core EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.66
- Medley Management (MDLY) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
- SMTC Corp. (SMTX) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!