MFA Financial (MFA) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) reported Q1 core EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ooma (OOMA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4 Light of Expectations
- Apigee Corporation (APIC) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 & FY16 Guidance
- Thor Industries (THO) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!