MFA Financial (MFA) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
MFA Financial (NYSE: MFA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.54; Guides FY17 EPS
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.08
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Offers Informal Update on Bayer Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!