MER Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.03
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MER Telemanagement Solutions (NASDAQ: MTSL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, versus $0.05 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.4 million, versus $4.8 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MER Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!