MEDTOX Scientific Inc. (MTOX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- TransUnion Files $100M IPO
MEDTOX Scientific Inc. (NASDAQ: MTOX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) Reports In-Line Q4 Loss of 40c/Share
- Cypress Energy Partners (CELP) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of $2.51/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!