MEDTOX Scientific Inc. (MTOX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Calls for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/4: (IFON) (NVGN) (PHMD) Higher; (BV) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower
- Fed Sees Growth Across All Regions; Strong Dollar Hurting Exports for Some Companies - Beige Book
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
MEDTOX Scientific Inc. (NASDAQ: MTOX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Ticks Higher on Insider Buy
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of 10c
- CDI Corp (CDI) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 Revs Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!