MEDTOX Scientific Inc. (MTOX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
MEDTOX Scientific Inc. (NASDAQ: MTOX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Misses Q2 EPS by 26c
- Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Reiterates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!