MEDTOX Scientific (MTOX) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.11, Short of Views
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) CFO Buys ~7K Shares
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Reports Q1 EPS of 167p; Will Retain Stake in ViiV Healthcare
MEDTOX Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTOX) reports Q2 EPS of $0.11, versus the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter was $25.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $23.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Children's Place (PLCE) Said to Mull Sale; Retains Goldman to Advise
- ANSYS (ANSS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS, Revs Below Consensus
- Superior Industries (SUP) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Reaffirms FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!