MEDTOX Scientific (MTOX) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.11, Short of Views
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/03: (MDR) (FNJN) (DRRX) Higher; (LAYN) (MNKD) (PLUG) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
MEDTOX Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTOX) reports Q2 EPS of $0.11, versus the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter was $25.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $23.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repligen (RGEN) Will Delay 10-K Sumission; Notes Recent Move to LAF
- Avolon Holdings (AVOL) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Opower (OPWR) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Q1 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!