MEDTOX Scientific (MTOX) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.11, Short of Views
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
MEDTOX Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTOX) reports Q2 EPS of $0.11, versus the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter was $25.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $23.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
- Nutraceutical Int'l (NUTR) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.44
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!