MEDTOX Scientific (MTOX) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.11, Short of Views
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
MEDTOX Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTOX) reports Q2 EPS of $0.11, versus the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter was $25.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $23.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brightcove (BCOV) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q3 Loss, Offers Guidance
- LRR Energy (LRE) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Standard Pacific (SPF) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!