MDC Partners (MDCA) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.15), $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $349.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $354.3 million.
MDC Partners sees FY2016 revenue of $1.365-1.375 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.39-1.42 billion and the consensus of $1.39 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MDC Partners (MDCA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!