MDC Partners (MDCA) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.15), $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $349.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $354.3 million.
MDC Partners sees FY2016 revenue of $1.365-1.375 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.39-1.42 billion and the consensus of $1.39 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MDC Partners (MDCA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!