MDC Holdings (MDC) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.22, Narrower than Views
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
MDC Holdings (NYSE: MDC) reports Q3 loss of $0.22, 9 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter was $225.68 million, which compares to the estimate of $225.41 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Wells Fargo Starts M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) at Market Perform
- Progress Software (PRGS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 &FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!