MDC Holdings (MDC) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.22, Narrower than Views
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
MDC Holdings (NYSE: MDC) reports Q3 loss of $0.22, 9 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter was $225.68 million, which compares to the estimate of $225.41 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Misses Q4 AFFO by 2c
- Conn's (CONN) Misses Q4 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!