MDC Holdings (MDC) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.22, Narrower than Views
- Wall Street falls as Apple drags down tech stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Confirm Merger Talks; Say No Decision Made
- Bill Ackman Baked Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
MDC Holdings (NYSE: MDC) reports Q3 loss of $0.22, 9 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter was $225.68 million, which compares to the estimate of $225.41 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (BOSC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.05
- ScanSource (SCSC) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!