MDC Holdings (MDC) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.22, Narrower than Views
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
MDC Holdings (NYSE: MDC) reports Q3 loss of $0.22, 9 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter was $225.68 million, which compares to the estimate of $225.41 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Reports Q3 Revenue of EUR26.8B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!