MDC Holdings (MDC) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.22, Narrower than Views
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
MDC Holdings (NYSE: MDC) reports Q3 loss of $0.22, 9 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter was $225.68 million, which compares to the estimate of $225.41 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- UMB Bank (UMBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- M.D.C. Holdings Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!