MCG Capital Corporation (MCGC) Posts Q2 EPS Loss of $$0.13, Declares $0.17 Dividend
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
MCG Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: MCGC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.02 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Precision Drilling (PDS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- PayPal (PYPL): Financial Outlook Removes Overhang - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!