MCG Capital Corporation (MCGC) Posts Q2 EPS Loss of $$0.13, Declares $0.17 Dividend
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
MCG Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: MCGC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.02 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Rambus, Inc. (RMBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Light Q1, FY15 Revs Outlook
- Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!