MCG Capital Corporation (MCGC) Posts Q2 EPS Loss of $$0.13, Declares $0.17 Dividend
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
MCG Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: MCGC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.02 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WGL Holdings (WGL) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Raises Dividend
- Acxiom (ACXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts Outlook
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!