MCG Capital Corporation (MCGC) Posts Q2 EPS Loss of $$0.13, Declares $0.17 Dividend
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
MCG Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: MCGC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.02 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- El Paso Electric (EE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.31; 2.8% Yield
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Modules Shipments Rose 4%; Offers Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!