MAXIMUS (MMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides Roughly In-Line
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.77, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $623.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $610.49 million.
MAXIMUS sees FY2017 EPS of $2.90-$3.10, versus the consensus of $3.08. MAXIMUS sees FY2017 revenue of $2.475-2.55 billion, versus the consensus of $2.59 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MAXIMUS (MMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!