MAXIMUS (MMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides Roughly In-Line
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.77, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $623.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $610.49 million.
MAXIMUS sees FY2017 EPS of $2.90-$3.10, versus the consensus of $3.08. MAXIMUS sees FY2017 revenue of $2.475-2.55 billion, versus the consensus of $2.59 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MAXIMUS (MMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!