MAP Pharma (MAPP) Misses Q4 Views by 2c
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Fed seen holding rates steady as inflation watch continues
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 EPS Guidance Tops views
MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAPP) reported Q4 loss of $0.46, 2 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.44).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICON plc (ICLR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Forecast
- Centene (CNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!