MAM Software (MAMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Sees adj.-EBITDA Lower in FY17
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MAM Software (NASDAQ: MAMS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.26 million.
The Company's expectations for fiscal year 2017 Adjusted EBITDA* is in the range of $4.1 million to $4.6 million. The expected decrease in Adjusted EBITDA is primarily the result of additional investment in support staff and R&D related to the launch of VAST Online in fiscal year 2017, and the impact from foreign currency exchange rates.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MAM Software (MAMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!