MAM Software (MAMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Sees adj.-EBITDA Lower in FY17
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MAM Software (NASDAQ: MAMS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.26 million.
The Company's expectations for fiscal year 2017 Adjusted EBITDA* is in the range of $4.1 million to $4.6 million. The expected decrease in Adjusted EBITDA is primarily the result of additional investment in support staff and R&D related to the launch of VAST Online in fiscal year 2017, and the impact from foreign currency exchange rates.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MAM Software (MAMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!