M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.68, Sales Miss Expectations
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.68), $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.53). Revenue for the quarter came in at $211.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $273.83 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Plans to Exit Canadian Operations
- Emcore Corp (EMKR) Posts Q4 Loss of 21c/Share; Announces Director Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!