LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE: LYB) reported Q1 EPS of $1.15, versus $1.34 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.25 billion, versus $10.61 billion last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LyondellBasell to Address Bank of America Merrill Lynch Basic Materials Conference
- Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (UTI) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Adds $50M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!