Lydall (LDL) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lydall (NYSE: LDL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.86, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $155.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $144.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lydall (LDL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!