Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Luxoft Holding (NYSE: LXFT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $178 million versus the consensus estimate of $176.39 million.
Luxoft Holding reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Luxoft Holding (LXFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Fresenius Medical Care (FMS) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!