Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Luxoft Holding (NYSE: LXFT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $178 million versus the consensus estimate of $176.39 million.
Luxoft Holding reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Luxoft Holding (LXFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Southwest Bancorp (OKSB) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!